Monday, November 6, 2017

AD17 Project Outputs

In AD17 and higher Altium changed the Project Releaser.

Below are some tricks I use to get project outputs done my way !

As shown below I start with Include Custom Data which I name as Project Outputs.

click on images to view

There are a lot of intertwined files in a project where a seemly small change can ripple through several related project outputs.

I prefer to generate all of the project outputs in un-zipped folders for Eng, Fab and Mfg.

My current employer uses an Agile PLM system and the un-zipped files need to be uploaded or attached to the product structure in the PLM system.

click on images to view








Select the Folder Option and chop off Projects Outputs path as shown below.

click on images to view

















That's it !

No comments:

Post a Comment